WLC
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Comunidade Wargamers do Norte de Portugal

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

Eu concorri!!!!

3 participantes

Ir para baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

1Eu concorri!!!! Empty Eu concorri!!!! Dom Out 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Lounge_Lizard

Lounge_Lizard

Pois é. Enchi-me de vaidade e concorri para CEO da GW. Visto que eles só pediam uma carta de apresentação, foi isso mesmo que fiz:

Dear Sirs

I could barely believe my eyes when I saw the announcement, but there it was, black in white.
So, why do I want to be Chief Executive of Games Workshop PLC?
In few words, to save the game that I once loved.

It was in the early days of 7th edition that I started playing Warhammer Fantasy Battle. I knew the game, as well as 40 k, for a number of years, but I never really had given it much thought. I made a (very) large Lizardmen army, and then Orcs & Goblins, and then Empire, and then Warriors of Chaos. And then 8th edition came, and I simply could not bring myself to play it anymore. Yes, it is that bad. I never really liked 40 k; I didn’t like the aesthetic and the gameplay, but anything was better than 8th edition, so my Chaos Space Marines (Death Guard) saw some action. And then 6th edition happened. I now own four Warmahordes armies and two Malifaux crews, and zero armies made by Games Workshop PLC.
This isn’t just my story, it’s the story of almost every wargamer I know, and I know quite a few.
And yet, when I traded my Lizardmen army (first to come, last to go) for store credit to make my beautiful Protectorate of Menoth army, I felt almost as if I was giving up my firstborn child. How I loved that army, and how much I had loved Warhammer Fantasy Battle…
And that’s what I want, to feel that kind of love and commitment for a game again, to do everything in my power to make your games once again an experience that is fulfilling for young adults, which are incidentally your real demographic, something that was clearly forgotten.
Without further delay, I say my goodbyes, hoping they will be but a mere farewell.

Yours faithfully

João Carlos Amorim Lopes

Então, acham que tenho hipóteses? lol!

2Eu concorri!!!! Empty Re: Eu concorri!!!! Seg Out 13, 2014 4:26 am

RaK

RaK

Eles provavelmente estão a espera de alguem com experiencia comprovada em arruinar jogos para fazer mais dinheiro. Talvez consigam convencer o ceo da activision a concorrer Smile

3Eu concorri!!!! Empty Re: Eu concorri!!!! Seg Out 13, 2014 11:42 pm

DrMadWolf

DrMadWolf
Admin

was giving up my firstborn child

Só por isso merecias ficar com o emprego.

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos